A critical metric for Kanban and Scrum teams alike, being able to understand the flow of your process will enable tanglible improvements to your delivery.
How is Flow Efficiency calculated?
This metric looks at the tickets that have been completed within a week and calculates the proportion of time that ticket has been in an active status versus an inactive status.
Setting up Flow Efficiency
1) Click add a metric in the top right by the date picker. Under Process, select Flow Efficiency and add it to your dashboard.
2) Once it's on your dashboard, open the metric by clicking Explore, and then go into the metric settings (the little gear icon ⚙️ in the top right).
3) Now you must select your active statuses in the Calculation section:
4) Click Save. You will now see that the chart has refreshed based on your selections.
5) Finally, click on the By Status tab above the chart and select '100% Stacked' from the Over time drop down. Pin this view to your dashboard.